Saturday, July 3, 2010

Ridiculous conversations that I love so very dearly

Many of my Saygobedo moments are along the lines of "Hey, go talk to that person" and not knowing what about. The prompting came yesterday when I was with a couple of my friends at a movie. Now don't judge me too harshly for this, but due to the nature of the 1/2 star rated flick we chose to spend alot of time talking (very mystery science theatre of us). Every once in a while I would receive a saygobedo to switch the person of conversation from onw side to the other, but I had nothing of importance say to either person, nor those on either side of them, and yet speak came to mind. The result? closer relationships with my two very good friends to either side (and a rather disappointed movie goer to our rear, i feel the conversation was good, but the volume gets a solid f-)
And with my buddy Fernando Gaertner, all we talk about is rediculous things. Not even ideas, like "dude, if we were doctors, we'd be doctors on how to be more manly (because neither of us are), and we wouldnt treat them with anythign but rogain and just for men...[fifteen minute conversation of a whimsical nature]"
The lesson is that no matter the prompting, the topic of conversation will come, and if there is no particular one of importance? Then all is fair in Whim and Fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment