Friday, July 2, 2010

Trust

Emily, very well said, and thank you for it.

Baby steps is right. over the last year, particularly in the last month, it has been AMAZING for me. So many shouts from the soul "Get up and move!" and so many times the conscious mind responds "Yeah! LET'S DO IT!!!". however, the conscious mind is looking for the results as soon as it acted. This is not the way I've seen it lately. My experience from yesterday was a compound of the last year. From when I was shown my purpose as a Return Missionary straight from the Spirit by revelation (because I just don't speak so eloquently) through the laments of failure and cries for release from the inward chastisement for falling short of the mark set in my own mind. Into a world I had not known hiding in plain sight before me, a world of love, friendship, obvious answers, hidden symbolism, influence, and personal understanding. Now I continue to learn how a year ago, searching for what my next at should be, is still the purpose written on my heart, and all of my inner cries to act, and my pleas in which I "ask not amiss" are still on that line. Yesterday I was given a new gift that I cannot share yet, but hopefully will be able to share with many of you soon (I'm still not proficient enough yet in it). With this new gift comes a new weight on my shoulders. With each saygobedo there is a similar weight, but these are, in many cases, not our burdens to bear. last night i felt that as I shared this new gift with my friend who knows it intimately herself...I'm very grateful for all the slight turns on my path that led me to this place. Very grateful indeed :-)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interessting that some of these sentences written in these blog are identical with a letter I wrote years ago.
    Life is the best what God has given to us.It does not matter if we live 20,50 or hundred years but that we value these gift every minute, every second every hour and yes every year .And that we have to be careful what we do with these gift because it is the best..
    I wanted to give you these these words as a gift - from Oswald Chambers.
    He added life is the best what God has given to us thats why we will give our life back to him.

    ReplyDelete