Thursday, July 8, 2010

wow

This week I had a tremendous experience with Say Go Be Do. Something Ihad been looking forward to for years actually happens this weekend. As I left the building after making the final arrangements for this event, I remembered that I still had a piece of paper that needed to be turned in to the people I had been speaking with. I thought it was only for records, though, and rationalized that I'd turn it in when I got back from the event. I got in my car and drove away, only to go around the corner and straight back - I would give it to them anyway, because it was the right thing to do.

Turns out, that without them having that paper, the event I've been looking forward to would not have happened this weekend. Thank heavens for that little, quiet, perfect voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment