Saturday, June 19, 2010

Battles

OOOOOOHHHH. SO thiis what i noticed today. Right when you get a saygobedo moment, the adversary and doubt and fear and apprehension all combine forces, using truth and error, to torment the mind of the honest in heart. "Kyle, go to Cedar City now". ok, done. "Kyle, go to cedar city. no go home and hjelp your sick mother clean her house. go home and play games with your brother. Go to Cedar CIty and talk with Johanna, but whether you do or whether you don;t, it doesn't matter..." and so on. So what is my experience? That the unknown results await me in the ahead of me times. I did get to comfort Laren in Cedar City, and talk with Mila and help her by being a male presence in the hom. I get to make breakfast for Rachel and Jillian. Not to mention retrieve my mother's rescued computer. What would have happened in Panguitch? good things I'm sure. But this is where i should have been, for this is where I've been permitted to see more of myself by seeing into the eyes of my neighbor...what a glorious day.

No comments:

Post a Comment