Saturday, June 19, 2010

it's like a game of chess with 17 dimensions, 70 billion people, and agency

"Kyle, it's time to go now"
"Yeah, I know..."
I leave a good friend's house where we had made breakfast to go to work, which I'm fairly certain I'm later than i hope, want, and am expected to be. One my way out of tyown, in my half rushed fashion, I come across a dude on the street in camo. "You should give that guy a ride" (sometimes i wait until the third time intentionally because I know it's a saygobedo moment and I like the three witnesses to act) "OK" So i hsd over shot him by now and have to venture round the block to gfind the poor man again (Oh, and it's like 8;23 in the morning I think)
I aught up to him as he went into a dealership parking lot and was peering into cars (I s'pose just to check their wares...) and holler "Would you like a ride?" yes of course he'd like a ride! To the enarest ford dealer please, he simply must find himself a ford for when the gov't pays him a handsom sum of a million dollars. Mike was his name, and Mike was a real nice gato. As he was leaving I said "Don;t forget how much God loves you, Mike" "How did YOU know God loves me?" "Because He loevs everyone as much as he loves you my friend!"
We got to chat a bit, and I was lucky enough to have food left over from breakfast to offer him. He gladly accepted all of it (save the milka dn the strawberry Nesquik...poor guy, those 2 were the best things!) What's the result of this tale? I don't know the final end, but this much I can attest to: As i drove out of town to the North, i felt like I Have never seen farther or more clearly the majestic scenary of our small Cedar City abode...and it had never been so beautiful as it was after I had helped my new friend, Mike :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment