Friday, June 25, 2010

This is truth

"You need to see Laren at 11:30, Kyle" I knew this was right.
after a 6 hour Man-date with one of my good pals, I needed to go over to another friend's house while in Cedar. I should not text her first, I should not call her first, nor any of her room,but show up unannounced. When she answered the door, her eyes filled with shock and gratitude
"How did you know I needed you?"
"Oh, the spirit told me at about seven"
She openly wept in my arms...it was a really tender moment for us. I'm overcome with gratitude when I think of the mercy we receive at the hand of the Almighty"...he counsels in wisdom and in justice and in great mercy over all his works."

(Note: This took over a day and a plethora (teehee) of tries to submit...we all need Patience eh?)

No comments:

Post a Comment